Sunday, October 3, 2010

Already Home

A while back I went out on limb and said I was done with the sneaker game. Sub standard quality, high prices, and weak releases were mainly the cause of my blow up. So stop is exactly what I did. I mean not cold turkey but I wasn't constantly searching for a new pair of sneakers, as I had done so many nights in the past. This worked out fine for a while more money in my pocket and a little more sleep. What I didn't realize is how addicted I actually was and as anyone with an addiction can tell you "you never stop being an addict you simply switch addictions". Believe me I tried but this thing left a void I just couldn't fill, it was as if I was looking for some other place to belong. I tried the tech world it's cool just not me, I spent more time checking out politics, and I even tried being a cowboy (sort of) but it just wasn't the right fit. Now I realize that this is me, this is who I am. "Hello..... my name is Cameron and I'm addicted to sneakers". I waisted months looking for a place to belong when I was already home. Now that I'm back I got a lot of catching up to do, this should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment