Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RED/ YELLOW TENNISBALL HYPERMAX







Fresh off their late september release I have the Nike Hypermax NFW Tennisball Edition.
I have only worn these casually but will provide an in dept on court review later. Let me start off by saying this is a shoe collector's shoe. The full max sole, the frosted ice on the sole, classic color blocking, and old school flat laces make this an all around winner. I walked around in these for about four hours in 90 degree weather. My feet never hurt or got hot I think the mesh tongue kept these fresh and my socks dry. I wear a size 14 normally but purchased the red in a 13 (cheaper price) I removed the insole and they fit fine. They run a tad bit more narrow than the hyperdunk but feel more stable underfoot. The shoes as you can see come with an ankle strap which I am yet to use but will when I play a official game in them. Not too much more can be said about these right now I'll keep you posted and load more kicks soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment