Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CAPSULE REBEL TIGER


Key Features:
UltraFrame™ hard protection system
Unique mix material Ultra Hybrid design
Revolutionary special material ADSP to protect the delicate finishing or your iPhone 3G / 3GS
Complete protection for your iPhone 3G / 3GS

This is the SWITCHEASY CAPSULE REBEL in the tiger colorway. The rebel is a perfect case for those looking to keep the natural curves of the iPhone intact while adding a moderate level of protection. It works by combining a tough rubber shock absorber that fits snugly on the phone then you add the spine to sort of hold it all together and add hard shell protection. I used this case for about a month straight and loved it ,at first. There is a thin piece of the rubber shell (the yellow part) that is located just below the home button and with repeated use this starts to sag. Going in and out of the pocket sometimes this piece would get caught causing this problem. Also I have 3 boys that love to get their hands on my phone whenever possible and that made me feel like I needed something a little more rugged to protect my investment. Other than that the case is great and I highly recommend. I would suggest a holster of some sort though because as I said earlier the pocket thing just doesn't work well. Check them out at switcheasy.com
*As a SwitchEasy tradition, we have included everything you need to protect and accessorize your new iPhone 3G. With our Rebel package, you’ll get the following
(2) Two anti-static Screen Guards
One Microfiber Wipe
One Universal Dock Adapter
One Video Dock Stand
One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
One Power Jack Connector Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment