Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ISKIN REVO 2



Designed especially for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, the revo2 delivers a winning combination of rugged good looks and unbeatable design, coverage, style and quality.The revo2 embraces the cool features that delighted first generation revo fans, such as premium silicone material, built–in antimicrobial product protection, innovative face shield.

Now, the groundbreaking revo2 delivers even more, including enhanced overall fit and coverage, an integrated docking port cover, raised surface accent volume and power buttons, superior earphone port protection, improved ViSOR™ screen shield, an adhesive–free anti–glare and anti–fingerprint screen film, a fashionable two–tone color design, and the list of impressive features - just like the amazing iSkin revolution - goes on. *This was actually the first case I bought for my iPhone and I absolutely loved it. My sons couldn't even destroy it. I dropped this thing like 10 times, IT NOT ONLY PROTECTED THE PHONE IT BOUNCED! The silicone is thick and does it's job well. The only drawback was the face shied it is supposed to snap onto the back of the case when you're using the phone sounds good but it just didn't seem to fit right. I would end up putting the thing in my back pocket and sometimes forgetting about it and sitting on it, not good. I would rate this case a solid 8.5 you can check them out at iskin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment