Friday, December 23, 2011

Jordan xi concord: More things change they stay the same.

I get it this is the most anticipated shoe of the year. But there is absolutely no reason for senseless violence. I mean I can respect all aspects of the sneaker game. Reseller, hypebeast, collector, and I even understand the thinking behind the folks at JB that over hype and over price these kicks. The only thing I can't figure out is the "jacker". How do you just wake up on release day and say. You know what, if I don't get them J's I'm going to take em. Unfortunately this has been going on for just about as long as the brand has been around. And as long as we live in a society full of people that can't seem to grow balls and get things done like human beings we will always hear stories like the ones that have started to surface. Condolences to those who lost there loved ones or ended up hospitalized over a sneaker. It's a sad sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment