Monday, December 5, 2011

LifeProof: Best protection for IPhone 4 & 4s

It's been a long time coming but someone finally did it a company finally figured out how to make a slim rugged case that provides 100% protection for the iPhone 4. Now when I say 100% protection I know many may think of the otterbox defender or the griffin survivor and think that is the highest level of protection available. Think again, the LifeProof case does all that the defender does plus it's waterproof. No I dont mean water resistant or water repellant this thing is full on "under water video" waterproof. It's slim, beautiful, protective and WATERPROOF. Priced at $80 it's a bit pricey but the trade off is priceless check them out at www.lifeproof.com for full details and specs. I must note that as a new company they are still working the kinks out and at time shipping and customer service may be slow. The cases are also available at Bestbuy stores if you choose not to order online. I highly recommend this case and haven't removed mine since the day I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment