Monday, December 5, 2011

Play shoes: Nike Lebron 8 v2

The last time I played ball I broke out the Nike Air Max Lebron 8 v2 and I must say it is now my favorite shoe for basketball. The full length 360 air sole, pylon midsole, and extra padded insole provide all the impact protection a player could ever want. While the fly wire upper gives you a light weight breathable support. Words can't really explain the way this shoe feels on foot it's incredible to say the least. Since they have been out for a while the price has dropped a bit and they can be found on eBay in pretty much every color way and all sizes. Speaking of sizes the shoe runs about a 1/2 size small. Once again I highly recommend this shoe try them on at your local footlocker but shop eBay for big savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment